I've always had a heart for missions, and I've always loved to travel. I believe that we're given unique gifts and talents that allow us to serve others, and we're called to love our neighbors and share the good news of what God has done for us—whether we're called to do that in our own backyard, or to travel the world.
7th & Palm was created to give away more time and resources to help others...and build a business model along the way that puts that type of giving mentality, purposeful business practices, and serving habits at the core of everything we do. Our brand is built on a 1/1/1 philanthropy model, designed to give back to the local and global community by donating 1% of our business’s time, 1% of our profits, and 1% of our product annually. But it's also about changing the way we think, the way we serve, and the way we go about creating change for good.
The Journey Collection was made for the journey-makers, for those that have a case of wanderlust, and for all who desire to see and experience the raw beauty of this world. All products are printed exclusively in the USA.
- Seek Adventure: Don't sit around waiting for life to happen. Take a leap of faith.
- Pray. Wait. Trust. This print speaks truth, as our worry can end when faith wins out.
- Go Into All the World: We have a responsibility to share what we believe, based on the gifts given to us by God. The best way to do this is to use those gifts to love and serve our neighbors, whether we're called to do that in our own backyard, or to travel the world.
- Faith Over Fear: A reminder not to allow fear and anxiety to control our lives. There will always be storms in life, but it's our attitude and choices that define us.
- Keep the Faith: Created to motivate you to hold tight onto your faith. We're called to be intentional, remembering God’s grace in our lives, and live in community with one another so that we can encourage and lift one another up when we face trials in life.
Which of these prints can you most identify with? I've love to hear more about how you're inspired to change the world for good!