Palm Post FAQs
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN A PALM POST SUBSCRIPTION?
You will receive the following seasonally curated collections, four times a year:
- Five high-quality cards and matching envelopes for various occasions (all exclusive, custom cards are blank on the inside)
- Five forever stamps to make it easy to get your cards in the mail
- Freebies! These might include a pen, stickers, or other little fun extras
WHEN WILL MY PALM POST SUBSCRIPTION ARRIVE?
Palm Post collections are sent via USPS mail. Current subscriber collections are sent within the first two weeks of February, May, August, and November (four times a year).
If you've signed up by the 15th day of January, April, July, and October, you will be set to get that quarter's collection:
- Subscribe by January 31st = receive February's collection (Q1)
- Subscribe by April 30th = receive May's collection (Q2)
- Subscribe by July 31st = receive August's collection (Q3)
- Subscribe by October 31st = receive November's collection (Q4)
If you have not received your collection by the end of the corresponding month, please email email@example.com. Subscribers will receive a total of 20 cards and stamps a year.
CAN I SEND A SUBSCRIPTION AS A GIFT?
Absolutely! Either select a one-time package or a recurring subscription. Be sure to input the correct recipient and shipping address.
WHEN WILL I BE BILLED?
You will be billed for your first quarterly subscription on the first of the month following your order, and you'll receive your first package in February, May, August, or November, depending on when you signed up. Ongoing subscriptions are billed quarterly after that based on the billing information you provide when you subscribe.
CAN I CANCEL MY SUBSCRIPTION?
You can cancel or suspend your subscription at any time. Make sure you create an account when you subscribe, log in, and select "Manage Subscription" in your profile. If you have any problems canceling your subscription, simply email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be able to help.
WHERE IS THE PALM POST AVAILABLE?
We currently offer subscriptions within the United States.
WHAT IF I STILL HAVE QUESTIONS?
Feel free to contact us at email@example.com with any additional questions!