Feels Like Fall in Bluffton, South Carolina
Sprucing up the house for fall gets me excited for crisp, cooler air—and to be honest, all things pumpkin-related. To celebrate the season, here are a few of my favorite things:
- Ikea Potted Plants: Struggle with keeping indoor plants alive? Add depth to your space and natural pops of color with these life-like artificial plants.
- Monkey Fist Knot Minis: Use these miniature nautical knot sets in a variety of ways for a vintage coastal feel, or give a set as a gift to a couple who just "tied the knot!" They are perfect for using around the house as table decor for holidays, events, seaside weddings, or even wedding favors. Individual knots also make beautiful place card holders. My favorite way to use them? Showing off a few in glass apothecary jars and vases.
- Bluffton South Carolina Palmetto Art Print: Share your love for your favorite coastal town with one of these illustrated palmetto prints from the Palmetto Collection. These can be personalized to commemorate a family vacation or tweaked to match a room's color scheme - just ask!
- Boat Wheel Art Print: Whimsical shapes make up this blue and green nautical print, bringing to mind sun-filled days spent on the water. This illustration is great for those that love sailing!
- Monkey Fist Knots: This iconic, nautical monkey fist is a popular coastal decoration, perfect for a shelf or table—or use it as a book end or door stop. Utilized historically as a sailor's knot to help add weight to ropes used on boats, this statement pieces gives a nautical feel to any room. These are handmade right here in Bluffton, South Carolina.
- West Elm Throws: You can never have too many—snuggle up this year with these cozy throws.
- Mini Pumpkins: Find several varieties of mini pumpkins at your local grocery store or pumpkin patch. My personal favorite is Holiday Farms in Ridgeland, SC.
7th & Palm, LLC was created in 2015 in order to build a business that allowed us to give away more time and resources to help others. Even in hard times, we choose to not waver on our commitment to our 1/1/1 giving pledge to give back 1% of our time, 1% of our profits, and 1% of our products in order to give back to the local and global community—at a bare minimum. And you can be a part of that by voting with your dollar. All of our stationery, gifts, and home goods are designed by artist Andrea Smith and sourced exclusively from other small businesses and vendors located in the United States.