Time for a little fun! Read on for the answers to five things I get asked often.
- Are you a starving artist? What made you want to start this business? As fun as creating is, I actually started this business to do more than make pretty things or crazy paintings. Learn more about how every purchase made is a vote with your dollar to give back to the local and global community.
- What's up next? Mayfest is next weekend! If you're local, make plans to shop, eat, and enjoy one of the best lowcountry festivals around. Be sure to stop by my booth!
- Are you on Etsy? All greeting cards are now on Etsy. You can shop both 7thandpalm.com and etsy.com/shop/7thandPalm. Single cards ALWAYS ship free—so be sure to order a card for Mother's Day before the weekend's over.
- Do you still make t-shirts? We still do sell hand-scripted inspirational shirts and they are the softest, most comfortable tees I own. Pick one out for yourself or a friend.
- What inspires you? I LOVE to travel. Follow along with me over on Instagram to see some of my upcoming adventures! Hint: BIG excitement and visual inspiration ahead later this month in one of the most beautiful countries on earth!
|7th & Palm, LLC was created in order to build a business that allowed us to give away more time and resources to help others. We choose to not waver on our commitment to our 1/1/1 giving pledge to give back 1% of our time, 1% of our profits, and 1% of our products in order to give back to the local and global community—at a bare minimum. And you can be a part of that by voting with your dollar. All artwork, stationery and greeting cards, and prints are created by artist Andrea Smith.|