Inspired by learning to persevere through difficult personal experiences, these illustrated prints by Andrea Smith are a strong visual reminder of hope and faith. This white print shows off decorative triangular race flags paired with strong block and script fonts reading "run with perseverance the race marked out for us," to remind us to live by faith and persevere. Perfect for runners, athletes, or anyone who needs encouragement to press on—buy two and share with a friend.
"Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a great cloud of witnesses, let us throw off everything that hinders and the sin that so easily entangles. And let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us," - Hebrews 12:1
Now in a variety of colors, this tri-blend fabric creates a vintage, fitted look. And extreme durability makes this t-shirt withstand repeated washings and still remain super comfortable. You won't want to take off this best-selling unisex tee, featuring a uniquely soft tri-blend fabrication, modern fit, crew neck, and short sleeves.
- Tri-blend construction (50% polyester/25% combed ring-spun cotton/25% rayon)
- Comfortable and durable contemporary fit
- Fitted t-shirt with unisex sizing
- Machine wash cold, inside-out, gentle cycle with mild detergent and similar colors. Use non-chlorine bleach, only when necessary. No fabric softeners.
- Tumble dry low, or hang-dry for longest life. Do not dry clean.