Be strong and courageous. Inspired by learning to persevere through difficult personal experiences, these illustrated prints by Andrea Smith are a strong visual reminder of hope and faith. This white print shows an arrow paired with a mix of block and script fonts reading "be strong and courageous" to remind us to live by faith and persevere, no matter what trials we face on this earth.
"Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go." - Joshua 1:9
Now in a variety of colors, this tri-blend fabric creates a vintage, fitted look. And extreme durability makes this t-shirt withstand repeated washings and still remain super comfortable. You won't want to take off this best-selling unisex tee, featuring a uniquely soft tri-blend fabrication, modern fit, crew neck, and short sleeves.
- Tri-blend construction (50% polyester/25% combed ring-spun cotton/25% rayon)
- Comfortable and durable contemporary fit
- Fitted t-shirt with unisex sizing
- Machine wash cold, inside-out, gentle cycle with mild detergent and similar colors. Use non-chlorine bleach, only when necessary. No fabric softeners.
- Tumble dry low, or hang-dry for longest life. Do not dry clean.